Our goal is to put you in a better position to make and informed real estate decision. Everyone deserves a safe and functioning home, that is why we go above and beyond the InterNACHI Standards of Practice.
- Complimentary thermal imaging with inspection.
- Weekend appointments available.
- Have questions? Feel free to call us any time.
Purchasing a home is exciting but by no means is an easy process. Your eyes are often clouded with emotion and judgement. So hire a pair of trained ones. There is no such thing as a perfect house and regardless of the home you are buying defects and deficiencies can be dangerous and costly to repair. A home is one of the biggest investments you will ever make, so give yourself peace of mind and do not make the mistake of not hiring a certified professional inspector.
We offer the best guarantees in the industry. If you are not happy with the inspection and InterNACHI determines that something was missed that should have been reported; InterNACHI will buy your home back with their “Buy Back Guarantee”.
"Called and he came out the next day. Incredibly professional and thorough. They explained everything they did and Geoff was very down to earth."
Extremely satisfied with Geoff's service. He has high professional standards, is friendly, and always ready to answer questions. His inspection report was very detailed and informative.
Buying a home doesn’t need to be a huge leap of faith. Instead, you can turn to us for an in-depth IHI service. During this inspection, we'll carefully look through the house for any existing issues. The areas that we include in this service include, but are not limited to:
- Exterior & Interior Inspections
- Walkways, Driveways, Retaining Walls, Patios and Decks
- Chimneys , Fireplaces & Stoves
- Basements, Foundations & Crawl Spaces
- Heating & Cooling Systems, Thermostats
- Doors & Windows
- Bathroom & Laundry Rooms
- Attic, Insulation and Ventilation
- Kitchen, Bedrooms and Living Rooms